Sunday, April 14, 2013

Felt like it...

Hi guys....
I felt like posting something again.... An hour later! What's your favourite sport? Mine is basketball and football! It can be pretty confusing at times, you know when you play football and then start playing basketball straight after? Should I do tags and stuff even though it's a blog? I've wanted to do Youtube videos for some time but my mother won't let me because she thins people will stalk me... Well that's just mums for ya! I have been ill today! It was annoying because I wanted to go to church -_- I missed the filming thingy majingy!!! Oh I forgot... I asked one of my favourite Youtubers if he could check out this blog and he said he would.... I'm  not excited...  not at all.... Who am I kidding? I have a right to be excited don't I? xD Doritos... My brother is funny and my sister is watching Food Network. Am I boring? I'm sorry if I'm boring! Oh, oh, oh, oh! I'm going to visit my friend in Sweden soon she's the girl that I do the Forever Alone blog with... Well kind of used to xD Oh!!! That Youtuber I was talking about is called ThatMelvilleGuy so please check him out because he is really worth your precious time! Like, really! Here's a picture of an alligator... Alligators are pretty sexy...

No comments:

Post a Comment